Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday: A Few Changes

First, Arwen and I would like to thank everyone for their very kind comments yesterday and Arwen wants to reiterate that yes, she does looooove deer, as was evidenced by her frenzied barking this morning as two massive does crossed the road in front of our house. When asked what she'd do with them if she ever caught up with them, she said that she would try to play with them, doing her little bows and body wags (when the tail wags the dog, so to speak), and then try to lick them. Thank you to everyone who reads these blogs, and I hope we can continue to keep you all entertained :)

In an effort to streamline things, I have decided to make a few changes to the blogs. Entrecard is really becoming a pain, trying to make it more difficult to earn credits, and trying to keep paid advertisers on top of dropper ads paid for by credits. Therefore I am getting rid of Entrecard ads from my blogs, and will be using only Project Wonderful to accept ads. I will try to drop on my favorites, and possibly advertise through Entrecard until my credits run out, but I will not accept ads from them anymore.

This allows me to rearrange the items on the sidebars, giving my Project Wonderful advertisers more visibility. You can see the bar on the right hand side is for Project Wonderful ads, so if you are interested in advertising here, please click on the bottom of the bar. Please do take a few minutes as well to click on the ads - you'll find some really delightful artists.

In the meantime, I am finishing up this month's newsletter, hopefully to be sent out today (have you signed up to be in on the inside scoop yet?). And Arwen is sleeping. Again.

Have a great day!
and Arwen

1 comment:

LindaGJ said...

Just dropping by to say hi and I saw your adorable dog, Arwen and how cute that is that she loves deer. I do too! I'm a little mixed up on how to go about advertising on your blog or advertising period. I will look into it but thanks for mentioning it as I've never even thought of that!
Hope you are doing well in your cold weather with the fibro. It's still very warm here with some teasing cool weather. But my fibro does well in the 65 to 75 degree weather. I've just been so busy so my fibro has been acting up a lot, yet it's time for festival season as I can not handle the extreme heat we get here!
Hope you have a fabulous day! I'm still loving my gorgeous ring and wear it every chance I get. I feel so glamorous with it on! If people reading this have not purchased a piece of jewelry from Meghann, you should and you will not be disappointed!!!
Linda :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)