Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Arwendnesdays with Arwen the Wonder Dog

Hello, Arwen the wonder dog here for another installment of Arwendnesdays. It has been getting colder here and that combined with the constant rain has made mommy very sore. even if she wasn't, we still wouldn't be able to go for our walks - I HATE the rain....mommy calls me a girly dog, because I hate to even do my business when it rains...though I do like coming in afterwards and getting toweled off! Anyway, since we don't have any recent walking photos, today I'm showing how I help mommy with everything. She has been sore and feeling ill with her Fibromyalgia so I help as much as I can: I cuddle and follow her around like a sticky shadow, I bark at things much more often to make sure I'm protecting her from any wild things that try to come on my property, and I help her with her computer stuff.

Now, my toes do sometimes get in the way, but I noticed yesterday that we had won a blog award from Audrey's Country Crafts!
We have to answer the following questions and then pass it to 6 more blogs. I am going to try to answer for myself and mommy, so here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen counter
2. Your hair? Mommy: long and brown, Arwen: black and white
3. Your mother? Mommy: In Ottawa, Arwen: right here
4. Your father?
Mommy: In Ottawa, Arwen: at work
5. Your favorite food?
Mommy: Lentils, Arwen: ANYTHING!
6. Your dream last night?
Mommy: Can't remember, Arwen: Chasing Deers
7. Your favorite drink?
Mommy: Oaky, Italian red wine, Arwen: tuna juice
8. Your dream/goal?
Mommy: to make my business a steady, full time income, Arwen: to chase deers allllll day.
9. What room are you in?
Mommy and Arwen: living room
10. Your hobby?
Mommy: any crafts/reading/playing with Arwen, Arwen: Eating Grass and throwing my seal around
11. Your fear?
Mommy: being totally disabled, Arwen: mommy leaving me or me running out of treats!
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Mommy: with Arwen and my hubby, happy and making jewelry, Arwen: chasing deers
13. Where were you last night?
Mommy and Arwen: right here!
14. Something that you aren’t?
Mommy and Arwen: lazy
15. Muffins?
Mommy and Arwen: YES PLEASE!!
16. Wish list item?
Mommy: Wacom Bamboo Fun (Medium) Silver Tablet with Pen, Mouse & Graphics Software, Arwen: deers and treats
17. Where did you grow up? Mommy: Ottawa, Arwen: Merrickville
18. Last thing you did? Mommy: Put out the garbage, Arwen: watched mommy put out the garbage
19. What are you wearing? Mommy: warm clothes (it is FREEZING here now), Arwen: my birthday suit (my furs, silly!)
20. Your TV? Mommy and Arwen: yes
21. Your pets? Mommy: Arwen, Arwen: mommy and daddy :)
22. Friends? Mommy and Arwen: thankfully, yes
23. Your life?
Mommy and Arwen: loving
24. Your mood?
Mommy and Arwen: happy and sleepy
25. Missing someone?
Mommy and Arwen: daddy - he's at work
26. Vehicle?
Mommy and Arwen: just daddy's Toyota
27. Something you’re not wearing?
Mommy and Arwen: boots
28. Your favorite store?
Mommy: any book store, Arwen: the pet store of course!
29. Your favorite color?
Mommy: blue or black Arwen: I only see black and white!
30. When was the last time you laughed?
Mommy and Arwen: this morning
31. Last time you cried?
Mommy and Arwen: when we had a lost puppy on our door step - thankfully he is safe at his home now :)
32. Your best friend?
Mommy: Arwen, Arwen: mommy
33. One place that I go to over and over?
Mommy and Arwen: our regular walks on our roads
34. One person who emails me regularly?
Mommy (Arwen): Hubby (daddy)
35. Favorite place to eat?
Mommy and Arwen: our house, 'cause mommy loves to cook!
Here are 6 of our favorite blogs to pass this on to:
1. FriendsFurEver
2. DaisytheCurlyCat
3. BeadedTail
4. Mishkat
5. EndlessWhimsy
6. LifeCraftinessandEverythingElse (the House of Mouse)

We hope you have a great Arwendnesday, see you soon!!

and Arwen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)