Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabulous Friday Features: The House of Mouse!

Welcome to the newest installment of the Fabulous Friday Features, where a new artist is featured each week! If you are an artist, or if you know an artist onEtsy, Artfire, iCraft, or another online venue who should be featured, please leave me a comment with their name and their website.

As no one has given me new artists to feature, I would like to do a surprise feature on one of my favorite artists on Etsy, TheHouseofMouse. Anna is the genius behind these adorable critters, and, take it from me, will be very famous for them one of these days (are you listening, Hollywood??). Living in Holland (she is originally from England), she started making mice for fun, but after a few smart people said she should sell them, she did, and really hasn't looked back!
~Gandalf the Grey Mouse~

Her inspirations come from all over, but some of her newest creations are from some very popular movies, such as The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter and more.
~Yoda Mouse - How Can You Not Smile at Him?~

Each mouse is individually hand made with great care and attention to detail. She also does custom orders, just in case you don't see exactly what you are looking for on her site (that may be hard, however, as she has just about every base covered with her mice!).
~For the Vampire Lovers in Your Life, Vladimir the Vampire Mouse~

Each high quality little mouse is lovingly packaged and comes with it's own certificate of authenticity, stamped with a wax seal. She also ships all over the world (so those of you purchasing my presents for Christmas are well warned of what I would like!!). The two mice below are some of my very favorites, though I do think I will have to save and collect the Harry Potter Collection, the Lord of the Rings Collection, and most of the Star Wars Collection (okay, okay, I'm a movie nerd).


Right now on Anna's Blog, Life, Craftiness and Everything Else, you can enter to win a free mouse of your choice (up to $40 in value)! She is giving one mouse away each month with this contest, so be sure to pop by her blog often.

That is all for now, I have to pop by Anna's blog and tell her she is newly featured!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)