Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sweet Saturday: New Gift Wrapping For Packages

~Your Package Will Look Similar to This!~

Making people happy is, in my humble opinion, one of my favorite things to do, especially if it is unexpected. When people order from my shop, I give them extras, little trinkets to go along with their gift, as a thank you, and to make them feel special. Because they are. Ask any one of my family members how my face looks when I get a sale, no matter how small, and they'll tell you I look like a little kid on Christmas morning facing a stack of beautifully wrapped presents.

I LOVE when people trust me enough to order from me. It makes me feel so special that I WANT to thank people. So I give little extras. I make handmade origami gift boxes that have my flower and landscape photos printed on them. I give them care and handling instructions to keep their purchases looking fabulous for years. I give little thank you notes with offers for discounts the next time they purchase. I give them little trinkets, like key chains, buttons, etc. to add to their order.

Imagine my chagrin when I realized that many of my sales are destined to be gifts, and that the purchaser then has to go out and get a card for it! Here I am, wrapping everything so they don't have to go to that trouble, but I am making them get a card! A generic card, no less, to go with a unique, handmade gift, YUCK!

So I have decided that, although I also sell my cards, each order will now have a handmade blank card to go along with the handmade box and treasure inside it. It will look similar to the package above, except the card will be blank, and the photos on the card and box may vary. I can even personalize the card with a greeting done in calligraphy if you wold like, just let me know. It will be FREE, just like my other extras to you when you order.

A big, heartfelt thank you goes out to everyone who has ordered from me in the past, and to those who will order from me in the future. I love serving each and every one of you, and I hope to be able to do so for many years to come.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Dear sweet Meghann, know that while you are praying for me, I am always saying a prayer for you.

Love Renee xoxo

p.s. the package looks great

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)