Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Arwednesdays With Arwen the Wonder Dog

Mommy and Daddy went to Daddy's parents up in Huntsville, Ontario (Muskoka) for the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. They are back now, but when they go, I get to go to the kennel! It is great there - I get my own room, my own run, and six times per day I get to run around in the big yard!
Here I am, ready to go to the kennel. I have my seat belt on, my cute face is in place, I am sitting on my blanket, and the bag in front of me is filled with toys, treats and food for me. This is the seat belt mommy got for me in the summer when she was looking for boots for me.We still need to get me boots, but at least I am safe in the car with this!
Here is a boring shot of the lands that mommy and daddy saw. She wanted to show you all the leaves and how they change color in Ontario. This was taken in Wilno, a teeny town about 2 hours from home.
And Whew! I am back at home. I had so much fun, but honestly, I am worn out! Mommy washed all my toys and blankets for me as soon as we got home, so now I can have a great big snooze with my toys while we wait for our new couches. See you soon!

and Arwen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)