Sunday, August 2, 2009

Soulful Sunday: We Have a Contest Winner!


Thanks to random number generation, the winner is Shelley Mcelhiney! Congratulations!! You have 72 hours to leave me a comment so I know you got this. I will email you to get your mailing address so that I can mail you your beautiful new earrings.

Stay tuned for a new contest coming soon.

Have you signed up for the monthly newsletter yet? The first issue has already gone out and is packed with subscriber-only deals and specials....are you getting the inside scoop??

1 comment:

Renee said...

What a lucky duck. They are beautiful Meghann.

xoxox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)