Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday: I'm Featured!

Audrey, over at Audrey's Country Crafts Blog, has done a feature on me! I can't thank her enough, please go on over to her blog and visit and see the great work she did :)

Also, I'm sorry I didn't post Arwen's Walking Wednesday yesterday, I haven't been feeling well, and when I have been feeling moderately better, it rains and I can't take photos in the rain! We will (hopefully) be back next week. Until then,Arwen says hello and reminds you to sign up for my newsletter to try and win a pair of magnificent earrings from my NeoAmour Marie Antoinette collection (You have to sign up for the newsletter first to be eligible to win!!), see the full contest details here. I've changed the links so that you can see this contest, even if you can't see my Little Studio Photography and Jewellery Blog!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful Meaghann.

I hope you feel better soon.

I totally feel like a complete bag of shit right now too.

Okay universe please give me and Meghann a break.

Love Renee xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Meghann! I am very sorry to hear that you are not feeling up to nice long walks with Arwen. I wish that I could do something to help you out!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)