Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet Saturday: A Few New Items

~Boudicca Sterling Spiral Ring LARGE~

Here are a few new items in my Etsy shop, please click on the images to go and see their descriptions on my shop, and please let me know what you think :)
~Storin Celtic Spiral Sterling Watch~

And please, remember to enter my monthly contest by adding your name and email to my monthly newsletter (You have to sign up for the newsletter first to be eligible to win!!), see the full contest details here.

~Garden Party Beaded Badge/ID Holder~

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

LindaGJ said...

Love your jewelry so much! You are so....talented! I wanted to wish you a very Happy and Safe Independence Day too!!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Meghann, I love all three pieces, especially the ring! You do create magic, don't you! LOVE IT!
Happy 4th my friend! I hope that you are having a wonderful, fun, exciting, fire works worthy weekend.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)