Monday, October 6, 2008

A Fun Time for All!


On Saturday, October 4, I was one of many people privileged to be a part of the 15 year anniversary of Nature's Way Select Foods and Brewing Supplies. I was doing gluten free food sampling for El Peto and Judy's Magic Mixes, and I had an absolute blast, meeting lots of new people, and happily seeing familiar faces. I was in the tent outside with the other product vendors, and though it was cold, I wouldn't have missed it for the world! I even got my picture taken for the EMC, our local free paper!
October is Celiac disease awareness month, and it was great to see the sheer number of items and companies devoted to helping us with our dietary needs.
If you ever need health food advice, check out Nature's Way - they love what they do!
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)