Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Falling for Fall All Over Again

~An Abandoned Tractor Waits for the Icy Grip of Winter~

I love fall colors! The past Thanksgiving weekend Brennan and I went to his parents beautiful house in Huntsville, and wow what an amazing symphony of colors awaited us! The drive was long, and by the time we got there I was in full spasm-twitching pain, but I love going up there to see his family - they always make me feel so welcome and part of the family. We sat on their back deck and enjoyed the colors of the leaves and gorgeous sunshine for hours on end. It was an amazing lesson in how to relax - and for once I passed that test easily! There was always something more to see, more colors, more shadow play on the leaves and ground. It was awe inspiring to say the least. It really makes you feel small (in a good way!), knowing that you are part of something so much bigger than you.
We had a great visit and wonderful meals and conversations. I was sore, but I got through it, with a little help from the leaves, and a lot of help from family :)
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)