Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday's Treasures: New Mod Dangle Earrings!

Here is the latest addition to my Etsy shop, just for you! These are the "So Mod Silver Curved Dangle Earrings". I took custom made sterling silver earwires (to prevent allergic reactions) and from them I suspended 3 silver plate rings which each hold a silver plated curved tube bead. I placed a silver plate round bead on either end of the tubes and made sure that they hung facing towards each other, and in mirror image to the other earring (every little detail counts!). All in all, these are pretty, mod, and super-cool!

Available in My Etsy store, along with many other unique and beautiful pieces, perfect for keeping or giving away.

Have a great Tuesday,

1 comment:

Renee said...

Great job Meghann.

Love Renee xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)