Friday, December 11, 2009

Fabulous Friday: New Bracelet!

Wow, where did Thursday go? I know I was busy cleaning the house and doing yet more holiday baking, but to miss a blog post?? I'm very sorry! I was also working on this beautiful new Viking Weave bracelet...maybe that is where the time went.
I do apologize for the rather crummy photos, but I will have this listed with better photos very soon. I used a beautiful round lamp work glass bead by my favorite glass artist, Louise Ingram of Fireseed. I wanted to complement the 15 feet of sterling silver wire that I carefully wove into this gorgeous Viking weave bracelet, and this big, heavy bead was the perfect match. It does make the bracelet a little top heavy, but it will be perfect for someone who likes to play with their jewelry when it is on...like me! Okay, I will list this for sale, but I do like it an awful lot...
I also hand forged a sterling silver "S" clasp and attached two silver plate jump rings to attach it. All in all, this is a soft, heavy, gorgeous piece and I hope you like it. I can't wait for it to find its forever home :)

Have a great Friday,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)