Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September is Good for My Fibromyalgia

~My Mom's Beautiful New Bookmark~

For some reason, the end of August until the end of September (cold weather permitting) seems to be the best time for my fibromyalgia. It's not too hot, not too cold, and my good days just about equal my bad ones. I'm able to concentrate, and although I'm still chronically tired, I actually get about 3 hours straight sleep per night!
I think it is also the change of seasons. I love spring because it means summer's almost here, and I love summer, because, well, who doesn't love summer?? But fall is always such a noticeable transition. Even though I dread it leaving because it means the beginning of cold and pain, I love the breezes and colours. I love watching the birds fly in formation as they prepare to venture back south (though I really miss them in the winter). I love my animals getting their thick, fuzzy, winter coats (though I hate having to brush them each twice per day and clean the floors just as often when they shed!). I also LOVE to bake!! Apple pies and pumpkin pies and muffins and roasted squash (oh my!) I love the homey feel of warm houses closed up against the cold, smelling the wood fires.
Maybe that's why my fibromyalgia isn't as bad now. Whatever it is, I'll take it! I will enjoy every last day of lessened pain. I know winter brings pain and horrible days, but for now, I'm doing OK. My Etsy store is also having a sale and keeping me quite busy, so that helps too! Check it out here at: www.littlestudiojewels.etsy.com I'm also updating my web page so please be patient if it is acting up :)
That's all for now...jewellery artist out!
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)