Friday, November 30, 2007

The Fibro Diaries: Nov. 30

Today was the first day in a long time I have had to call in sick to work; I normally go in no matter how bad I feel and tough it out to the end of the day - even though by the end of the day I'm in a haze of pain. This morning the pain was so bad I could barely get out of bed. I tried to wash my hair in the shower and my arms went numb and hurt so badly I thought my shoulders were going to explode. On top of this, the 150mg/day of Lyrica my doctor prescribed me isn't working (except for making me nauseous no matter what I do) so he prescribed 150mg/day of Zytram XL and now I am so nauseous and stoned-feeling I can't function. It wouldn't be so bad if the pain was going away and I could sleep, but I am averaging less than 3 hours a day.
I hate to complain, but I am so frustrated!
I had to call in sick tomorrow too, hopefully the medications will start to work soon...I don't know what else to do at this point. Pray for me please, I really need it.
Thanks for al your support,
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)