Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Fibro Diaries: December 5

Well, the last three weeks have been really difficult. My pain is getting worse everyday and my medications aren't working at all. My doctor gave me a new one to try, but a few hours after taking it, I started getting really itchy and broke out in a mild rash - no more Tramadol for me. It wasn't working anyway - only making me really sick and spacey.
I don't know where to go from here. I don't know what I can take for pain that isn't going to make me too spacey to study or work. All I want to do is sleep.
I am getting really stressed at this point. I have exams in less than two weeks, and I haven't been able to work now for two weeks. I am broke, I am hurting, I am sick, I am in need of major prayers.
I am in need of a clean house! Ok, maybe I can fix that one......
Bathroom first!
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)