Monday, November 26, 2007

The Fibro Diaries: Nov. 26

So today my parents came over to celebrate my Dad's birthday. I had worked the previous 2 days at my job, and I've been so sore coming home lately that all I can do is sit and moan and twitch until I drag myself to bed. Needless to say, when my parents got here I was so sore that when my mom hugged me it was all I could do not to flinch and grimace.
The worst part of it all is that I need a hug so badly - I just want to be held and comforted and told it will all be ok. I know it sounds cheesy, but I am so tired of being sick and sore without end or relief.
My meds aren't working and I'm supposed to take another new one on top of it. I'm scared of the side effects and I don't know what to do, so I smile and pretend I'm fine. Of course after a few hours of that I crash and try to sleep, which never works, so I get up and bake something tasty. That seems to work - until I step on the scales! Thank goodness Christmas is approaching so I have an excuse to bake and give it away so I don't shove everything in my face!
My visit with my parents went well, and the butter tarts I made my Dad went over very well - so well I was told that they are the best they've ever had. I'll have to add that to the Christmas gift basket list of things to bake.
I'm pretty tired now, so I should try to sleep a bit, I'm sure I'll have visions of baking in my head; I just got a set of 101 cookie cutters - my first ever cookie cutters so I'll have to use some of those tomorrow!
Take care, have a good evening all!
Meg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)