Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Treat: Ball Creative Designs

Greek Watch in Red by Ball Creative Designs
Hey everyone, I hope your week is going well. I wanted to point out a little thing that's been on the blog for a while...I accept ads on the blog for $1 per month, and my newest advertiser is Ball Creative Designs (http://www.ballcreativedesigns.com/index.html). She's an amazing multi-media artist, who spins and dyes yarns, makes fabulous stitch markers, and creates beautiful jewelry.
Aubergine Sheep's Clothing Yarn
 Her yarns are a mix - some are cotton, some sheep's wool, some alpaca, with some silk and other neat fibers as well. Everything looks beautiful, and from what I've heard around the interwebs, they are great quality too...
I Have These Stitch Markers and LOVE Them!!
Her stitch markers are also awesome. I have the ones above and just adore them. I have to finish a few crochet projects before beginning the knitting project that requires these, but I have them on my living room table just the same (no joke, my husband is starting to think I'm nuts).

Please do visit Ball Creative Designs at her website, you won't be disappointed! http://www.ballcreativedesigns.com/index.html

Are you interested in being an advertiser for only $1USD per month? You get a 150x150px image of your choice and a free mini feature. Leave a comment below with a way to contact you if you are interested.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)