Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday: The Sale is Still Going Strong, and So Am I!


The Sale is still going strong in my Etsy shop - more items have been added so be sure to check out all of the great deals.

I am still exercising as per my pledge on Chatelaine's Fresh Start Contest. I did 40 minutes of yoga on Monday, 30 minutes on my bike followed by 40 minutes of yoga Wednesday morning and then another hour Wednesday evening, and I rode my bike for 30 minutes yesterday morning, followed by an hour of yoga in the evening - woo hoo!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)