Friday, March 19, 2010

I love Etsy. I can find anything and everything I could ever possibly want to purchase - and then some! This artist, DJ Rogers, who sells on Etsy as k

I love Etsy. I can find anything and everything I could ever possibly want to purchase - and then some! This artist, DJ Rogers, who sells on Etsy as k9artgallery, is absolutely incredible. The images really come alive, especially with the artist's point of view in many of the pieces. I love this piece, above. Arwen was lying on the floor this morning, with her head down, and lips flaring out just like this dog. It always makes me laugh when she does this, I love the way their mouth goes all floppy when they get tired!

Anyway, please do check out k9artgallery's Etsy shop, they have MANY different dog breeds, as well as cats and other wildlife in stunning realistic prints for just $12.50 each!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)