Monday, March 29, 2010

I Get No Respect...

I tell you, I get no respect! I work all day at this new job (it is going well, thank you so much for all your well wishes), and after working hard to buy the doggy treats, I like to sit on my couch and read for a bit.

BUT! As soon as I get up, what happens? I get a couch thief stealing my quilt, the extra blanket put out just for her, and the WHOLE COUCH is taken up by a fuzzy, adorable dog! Honestly, I get no respect...

That being said, how can I possibly be cross with such a cute, fuzzy, adorable dog like her? She looks so comfy that I hate to disturb her, and that is where I lose the battle. She is cute and she knows it.

I'm enjoying some time with my mom right now, she is over for a few days and we are hanging out when I'm not working, so I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much. I hope you are all well and I am reading your blogs, even if I am not commenting :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)