Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy, Busy!


~One of My New Rings on the Etsy Store!

Well I must say that the new Etsy store is keeping me busy! I've been really tired and cruddy-feeling lately but I've been doing my best to ignore it and make myself busy on the Etsy front. Not being on any mdications means I have to get really creative in managing my disease (that or I sleep!). I've made a few new items that are for sale on the Etsy store and I have even joined a team of Etsy sellers from the Ottawa area called Capital Crafters - you can find us by going to the blog site at: http://capitalcrafters.blogspot.com/ (check out a mini-interview of yours truly!) or by going onto the Etsy site at www.etsy.com and searching for "ottawa team". I'm off to update my other blogs and make more jewellery (and maybe tidy my house - it's looking a little worse for wear, lol).
Take care,
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)