Monday, June 16, 2008

Storm Sensor?

I know this sounds weird, but ever since I got sick with Fibromyalgia, I get headaches whenever a storm approaches. On the drive back home from dinner with my dad for Father's Day last night, we had a wallop of a storm. Lightning was hitting on either side of the car (scary-cool), and every time a strike was about to occur, the front of my face would pins-and-needles tingle and my headache would get waaaay worse. It felt like my head was being squeezed in a vise - really, really painful. It was as though I could predict the lightning! Once we were past the brunt of the storm, though, the headache lessened and finally went away entirely. I thought that was really odd. I've noticed too that I get grumpy right before a severe weather system occurs. I wonder if other people get this? People with Fibromyalgia? Let me know, I'm fascinated!
Take care,
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)