Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I have to admit something - even though the Weather Network has this great thing called "Aches and Pains" on their website that gives you an approximation for those with arthritis and their potential pain levels at a given time, it doesn't work at all for Fibromyalgia. If it rains, I hurt. If it's cold, I hurt. If it's going to thunderstorm...you get it. I've got to admit, it's a great idea. I just wish it worked for all of us with Fibro.
Here's an interesting thing (and totally off topic)....I found out that a lot of people with Fibromyalgia bruise easily...I don't know why...I'd love to get some comments to find out why!
Take care,
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)