Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Jewelry!

Gold and Lapis Lindsay Ring

Well, it is only 2 days until my first public jewelry show, Spencerville Sparkles, and I have been working like a busy bee getting more jewelry made. I thought I'd tempt you with a few goodies that I've just finished and photographed, let me know what you think! I am also looking to know what YOU would like to see in jewelry - silver, stamped jewelry, gold, bead weaving, silver smithing, etc. I would love to hear what you look for in jewelry so that I can continue to make you happy :)
Lapis and Gold Seed Bead Memory Wire Bracelet - Fits just about every wrist size!

Remember: even if you can't make it in person to the show, Mother's Day is on May 8, so maybe you'll find something you like here. I can mail with priority post for an additional fee, to make sure it gets to Mom on time ;)
Hand Painted Ceramic and Swarovski Pearl Memory Wire Bracelet - Adjustable to Nearly Every Wrist Size

I haven't listed these yet in my Etsy Store, though I do have new earrings listed there, please take a look: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleStudioJewels?ref=si_shop
Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal Birthstone Earrings - October

Many jewelry pieces are still 50% off, so you can get a great deal on jewelry for mom... and maybe get a little something for yourself as well!
Sterling Silver and Swarovski Pearl Birthstone Earrings - June

Also, many of my pieces are customizable, all you have to do is ask. I am more than happy to make something to suit your needs and tastes - I'm here for you!
Have a great day, I'm off to make matching birthstone necklaces to the Swarovski birthstone earrings, more details on those later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)