Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Long Time No Post!

~Everything's More Fun When It's Upside Down!~

My dog has a habit of taking her favorite toys and playing with them upside down, which I think is hilarious. Makes me think that everything is more fun when it's upside down and topsy turvy - which is how everything is going at the moment. The last few weeks have been pretty hectic: my pain has been pretty bad, I've been trying a new medication (which I have to stop taking because it is making me VERY sick), I was making all sorts of pieces for Louise Ingram of Fireseed for her bead show (TOO much fun!!), and now I am putting the finishing touches on my displays for an upcoming jewellery party this Saturday...WHEW! Not to mention all the regular stuff of trying to have the energy to clean the house, do the laundry (and fold it and put it away - the bane of my existence!), and everything else that just seems to exhaust me. I have managed, however, to move my bird feeders to the deck so that they will be easier to reach when the snow finally does begin to pile up, and the birds are loving it! I'll have to try and get some good pics of them and post them too!
Well, I have 3 other blogs that need posting to so I'd better scoot - I promise I'll be posting more regularly!!
Meghann

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)