Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friday's Favorites: Spring is Coming


Happy Friday everyone! The weather is warming here and it is showing signs of wanting to be spring (we've had torrential rains for almost 2 days straight, and my sump pump is going off ever 3-5 minutes right now!). In honor of the warmer weather, I thought I'd show you a few of my favorite Etsy items right now that remind me of spring and warmer days. Enjoy!
Bottom row, from left to right: Vinyl Wall Sticker from Expressingyou, Floral Tea Party Dress from Priscilladawn, I Am A Cow Painting from Becca26

Also, I am working on getting healthy, as I said in my last post, so I have been rather remiss in keeping my Etsy store up to date over the last few months. I am working on that, as well as the new website and new blog layout (baby steps!), and I am also currently writing a fictional survival story, which I will be publishing in pieces here. I'll only put up a few paragraphs once a week, but I would LOVE to get your feedback on it. I've never really written anything before, so be nice, but I am very excited to share my little story with you all. Keep your eyes open for that next week!

I hope you all have a great weekend, try to stay dry for those of you getting weather like mine, and I hope to see you very soon. Oh, Arwen also says hi :)
Take care,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)