Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Few Words For Wednesday - A New Treasury!

Sorry I've been absent - I've been trying to post on my other blog, Little Studio Photography & Jewellery, and I've been having a problem with an old knee injury. One of the screws put in my knee a few years ago is apparently loosening and causing some pain. I am, however, surviving, and to prove it, here is a beautiful treasury from the Etsy teams I am a part of!

Check it out by clicking on the image above to see these artists up close!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Meghann first you totally get me. You get me so well, that is exactly what I meant about Wednesday's Women. So true. Loved your witty comment.

And what a nice treasury. I completely forgot that you did jewellery. I just think of you as my friend and forgot you were so talented in another area.

Love you. xoxoxo

Karen said...

I'm so sorry your knee is bothering you!!! I have screws in my feet (as well as my head LOL) and I'm hoping they never get loose!
hugs
Love ya
Karen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)