Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday: A Pink Elephant's Staring at Me!

Oh How Cute You Are! Do a Little Spin, Show Us Some More!
My, What a Nice Trunk!
Look at the Weeny Tail! Oh How Cute!

I finally finished it! One of the only good things about insomnia is that it lets me finish mindless tasks while relaxing a bit and watching movies. Last night was one of those insomniac nights, and "The Other Boleyn Girl" was on and I wanted desperately to finish the elephant to show you all, so I did it!
Now I'm going to start a sock monkey for my friend Louise of Fireseed fame, and maybe an octopus for her delightful cat Raff :)
I do also, of course, have plans for more jewellery, so keep checking for new items! Make sure you've entered the January Contest of the Month to win a great prize, see the post from January 3 for details.
Meghann
P.S. Please check out my treasury while it is still active at http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=35494

5 comments:

Barry said...

Now that is cute and funny. I love the wine glass the pick elephant is leaning on!

Meghann said...

Thank you! I have a potter-friend and she made these for my husband. The elephant is just the perfect size to pose with it :)

Cameron said...

I think this pink Elephant just made my day!
Megz, sooo adorable! Your talent and creativity never cease to amaze me.

Renee said...

Hi Meghann, I love your little elephant and I just one something from your friend at fireseed.

I just really wanted to comment to say that I am sorry that you have fibromyalgia, I know many people who have it and it certainly it not a very easy thing at all.

Best wishes for you.

Blessings. Renee

Meghann said...

Thank you so much Renee - coming from you that means so much :)
I wish you a quick recovery and lasting health.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
This is now a copy of my main blog, Little Studio Photography and Jewellery http://www.meglittlestudio.blogspot.com. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will gladly try to answer it :)